Friday, March 14, 2014

Easy Run

Tuesday's run wore my legs out and we had quite the wind storm in the morning still I headed out for a quick 12 miler after class today.  After a few miles I decided I'd just stick to 8 and hit a workout in the afternoon.  So I ran 8 miles in 64 min came home and ate a healthy lunch of steak, sweet potato fries (homeade) and a salad.  Drank some water and headed back out ran down to Cameron's AstroTurf field and kicked off my shoes for a couple miles of barefoot running trying to tighten up my form.

It felt great to run on the warm turf and focus on just form for a little bit.

Total miles for the day: 15

2 comments:

  1. Cameron's AstroTurf field with no shoes sounds like fun we are going to try that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great time out there Daniel. Just be careful as the campus security only has it open 5 am -5 pm ish don't quote me on that. You can always call them though.

      Delete